We are very pleased to announce that the Student Outreach and Recruitment office is partnering with the College of Business, College of Engineering and College of Science to host this year’s Bay Area Regional Counselor Conference. We hope you and your colleagues will join us at the conference.
Who should attend
- Community College Counselors
- Community College Faculty Advisors
- Community College Administrators
- Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to support student attendance at this event.
Parking on campus is very limited and we highly encourage you to carpool. Event registrants will receive instructions on how to obtain a parking permit for the day at no cost to you prior to the event. To View campus map click here.
You can park at:
10th Street Garage
Corner of 10th and San Fernando St.
Corner of S. 4th Street and E. San Salvador St.
No elevator available
Corner of E. San Salvador and 7th Street
*Please note-There is a City of San Jose parking garage on the corner of San Fernando St. and 4th St. In the event you park there, you will need to pay on your own as SJSU parking permits are not valid in city garages.
*Deadline to register is October 25th, 2019*
Register early, as all academic colleges and various student support services will be represented at this event. We expect a full-house, please register ASAP, seating is limited.
Download the Agenda [pdf]
- Welcome Presentation [pdf]
- Academic Counseling Center for Excellence in the Social Sciences (ACCESS) [pdf]
- College of Engineering [pdf]
- College of Health and Human Sciences [pdf]
- College of Science [pdf]
- Student Outreach and Recruitment
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- Connie L. Lurie College of Education
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- College of Humanities and the Arts
- College of Professional and Global Education
- College of Social Sciences